Status: Completed 2006
Type: Commercial Office Space, Tenant Improvement
Dating back to 1903, this building held a wide range of uses, including a tea, coffee and spice shop, a physician’s office, a General Telephone training center and an office stationary store. After a complete renovation in 2006, the building now serves as professional offices for downtown Everett.
On a narrow lot, sandwiched in between two other buildings, this structure was expanded 20 feet to the east, while the facade was transformed from a 1960’s angled storefront to a more classical feel with brick and faux marble columns. The project was bestowed with the Monte Cristo award by the City of Everett’s Office of Neighborhoods, recognizing outstanding improvements to property and structures which increase visual street appeal in business locations.