Status: Completed 2015
Type: Historic Preservation, Interiors, Tenant Improvement, Professional Offices
1812 Hewitt originally constructed in 1810 for two realtors, V. J. Pearse and A.D. Lucas. This contributing structure on the Hewitt Avenue historic overlay survived a fire in 2013, which destroyed the east neighboring building, McCrossen. Capital Architects was commissioned to restore the site from fire and water damage, register it on the local Everett Historic Register and apply for “Special Valuation” regarding Snohomish County Taxes.